Interested in being an ANZBP Partner?
To join the ANZBP, please contact the ANZBP Program Manager.
Please include in your email your contact details, your job title, organisation name and physical address and its category according to the below list.
Criteria for membership
Any Australian or New Zealand based organisation with an interest in the sustainable management of biosolids are welcome to join the ANZBP.
- Water Utilities
- Biosolids Regulators
- Users (e.g. agriculture, industry)
- Research institutions
Partners are charged an annual subscription amount based on the scale of their organisation (number of employees). An initial three year commitment is sought from new members.
The fee structure below lays out what organisations of various scales can expect to pay annually:
- Student membership (requires a valid student email address) – $200 per year for three years
- Academic institutions & regulators – $1,000 per year for three years
- Small organisations (<10 staff) – $ 2,000 per year for three years
- Medium organisations (10-100 staff) – $ 5,000 per year for three years
- Large organisations (100+ staff) – $10,000 per year for three years
Being a partner
Subscribing to the ANZBP provides access to information and professional technical advice on biosolids management from across the industry. Partners are consulted to help direct key research projects, ensuring the work is directly relevant to the industry. Subscription gives immediate access to ANZBP resources in the order of $600,000 value which have been developed over the lifetime of the Partnership. Subscription operates at a corporate level, therefore all of your staff interested in biosolids can access the benefits.
ANZBP partner subscriptions allow us to provide:
- Biosolids production and management statistics for Australia and New Zealand from 2010 onwards including a data consolidation report in 2020
- Community Attitudes to Biosolids major surveys in 2010 and 2020
- Research project results into fields such as odour, contaminants and carbon management
- case studies and fact sheets
- regular newsletter updates
- communications support
- networking opportunities and seminars with other members
- event discounts and complementary event access
- a biannual National Biosolids Conference driven by the ANZBP and managed by the AWA
- a forum for interested parties from across all aspects of biosolids production, management and use to come together and collaborate for sustainable outcomes.
For further information on the benefits and products available by joining the ANZBP please download the flyer.